Batteriser extends battery life by 8x and makes your life better

Batteriser, a micro-thin (0.1mm) stainless steel shell promises to increase the life of your regular AA, AAA, C and D batteries by 8x! Developed by a Californian startup "Batteroo Inc.", the Batteriser taps into the unused energy of the batteries that you've been throwing away as 'dead'. If the claims made by Batteriser are true, this tiny shell for your pencil cell batteris is guaranteed to make your life better and happier.

Most of the batteries that you're using in your TV remote, r/c cars, DIY projects typically have 1.5V output. As the battery is used, the output drops to about 1.3V - where most of the devices will stop working. Until now, there was no option but to discard the battery entirely and install a new one. Batteriser fixes this problem by using micro-circuitry to tap into remaining 80% of your battery's life so that they last a lot longer.

Batteriser-Battery-Life

The Batteriser houses this circuitry in a very thin shell. Your existing gadgets should be able to accommodate the battery along with the Batteriser shell easily. Batteroo Inc. mentions that since the shell does not use any chemicals, it's safe for airline travel as well.

Also note that there is no charge time involved as the Batteriser is simply a battery add-on. It's completely reusable. Check out the official product introduction video below. The product is expected to hit the markets in September this year with a price tag of just $2.50!

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Umm, am I the only one excited about this product? If it really works the way they say it - it's going to save HUGE amount of money in your life time!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook has introduced Facebook Lite app for Android. The app is now available for download from the Google Play store for users from Asia. Vijay Shankar, the product manager for...
Myntra went 'app only' because most of their traffic logged in from app. Since they shut down their website, users have no option but to install the app to view...
Just came across an app that's called S.M.T.H (aka Send Me to Heaven). I'm really impressed by the idea of the creator of the app. It's not for the faint-hearted...
If you are an engineer running a startup and seeking media coverage for it, we will be glad to feature you on CrazyEngineers' Founders Circuit which is read by thousands...
if constructor is a instance method then how it gets called in a static context which is a main method.....how is it possible????? i have a lot of confusion about...