Backlog & GRE

I want to pursue MS. I have one backlog but due to personal problem didn't attended it for second attempt. Repetition of subject thrice; is it considered as three backlogs or just taken as one backlog?. Do the visa OV know that we have attempted it thrice ? and how they get to know that we have backlogs or not ? please help. thank you.

Replies

• Smriti Jha
    Smriti Jha
    It's usually on your original marksheets. For example, in Pune University, a 'C' would be absent beside a subject which was carried from one year to other. Backlogs don't play a major role when you are applying for universities but Visa personnels usually ask why and how of it.
  • Pratik_smehkarkar
    Pratik_smehkarkar
    But sir what is basic criteria of GRE Exam

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

,sirs and madams, im on my topic proposal for my final year, my idea is a line following robot used in hospitals for delivering supplies per room, like food, medicines...
Is it one's talent or his/her attitude that makes them successful? That's the topic of the talk I'm going to attend in a short while. I thought of starting this...
I'm curious to know - what really would make people choose the uncertainty of the startups over the glamour of the IT industry; especially in country like India? What I...
AppFest is being hosted in Hyderabad between 13-15 December, 2012 by the Internet & Mobile Association of India. Over 600 app developers are expected to participate in the event. Apps...
We are all engineers of different colours. Presumably we all have some general engineering skills. Do we use these in our daily life around the house? All the enthusiastic bikers...