Articulate, Amazing, Awesome, Annoying Hexapod Hexacopter

When a six legged robot and a six rotor robot helicopter are mated, one would expect sparks to fly. This one walks, dances a jive, flies and grabs things on the fly. The next version can even work independently as a six legged robot and a separate copter both of which can interlock on the go!

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm quite sure this could be taken up as a final or third year engineering project and improved upon to help with daily chores. How about someone programming it to pick up stuff laying on the floor on its own?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    I'm quite sure this could be taken up as a final or third year engineering project and improved upon to help with daily chores. How about someone programming it to pick up stuff laying on the floor on its own?
    After doing that it can quietly fly off to the top of a cupboard to be out of the way.
    May be as you say some one can take it as a mechatronics project. Even in any light engineering industry it can fetch and carry light stuff like tools, or electronic components for assembly and such.
    Host of possibilities.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The world is gradually moving towards 'thinner' electronics and electronic circuits are now making their way to the paper. So the next time you hand over your business card -...
A 50 KW Plug and play wind turbine that goes into a standard 40' container is a path breaking innovation. https://upriseenergy.com/50kw-portable-power-center
Just stumbled upon enchant.js - a javascript framework that rapidifies the game development using a collection of graphic elements which can be used to create games for browsers. These games...
Ok,I got to clear 2 doubts associated with the classic "Switch Case"- 1)What "break" does is exits the case and brings to the end of switch case,I have omitted...
This review is dedicated to Sendy - the best email marketing software I accidentally found on the Internet and have been using for several weeks now. Sendy is self-hosted email...