Are we ALIENS?

I read somewhere while browsing that may be we (humans) are the aliens from some other place and are the reason for the destruction of dinosaurs. First I thought its funny ๐Ÿ˜ but later I felt may be we are ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

So what is your opinion on it?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    For the aliens out there in the Universe, we are.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    So, In the theory of relativity yes we are ! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    So we those stupid Aliens who don't know, where we came from ? ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Anoop Kumar
    So we those stupid Aliens who don't know, where we came from ? ๐Ÿ˜จ
    We are those stupid aliens who keeps searching for aliens ! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Harshad Italiya
    We are those stupid aliens who keeps searching for aliens ! ๐Ÿ˜›
    Does that mean we're searching for ourselves ? ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • Sushant J
    Sushant J
    DivyaSep
    I read somewhere while browsing that may be we (humans) are the aliens from some other place and are the reason for the destruction of dinosaurs. First I thought its funny ๐Ÿ˜ but later I felt may be we are ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• .................... So what is your opinion on it?
    Word 'Aliens' have always fascinated me. Right from the movie Aliens to Discovery channel talking about aliens in Area 51. Though I strongly believe that we aren't yet ready to to deal with them if we encounter one.

Have you ever noticed a crowd looking at a foreigner commuting in trains or moving around the streets? I find it really awkward at times, especially the kind of comments our people pass on them. And then we expect that we should be treated equally when we are on their lands.

So we may be aliens to other species but first I believe we are aliens amongst our species.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    anybody watched Ancient Aliens? It makes me wonder the same thing.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Alien or not we are living in a borrowed piece of land.

We are the only living creature which feel out of place in this wide earth. Every other creature calls this blue planet as home and even then the people of this earth treat it as though we have a very short stay in this world and so exploit it to the core.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    if we were aliens- we should have been an evolved species or atleast our species should have knowb how to reach farther planets - but on contrary we seem to be an evolving species who are still not intelligent enough to do space travel
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Abhishek Rawal
    Does that mean we're searching for ourselves ? ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ
    Yes, The inner Abhishek ! ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Being a ECE student (2nd Year), plzz suggest Electronics working project (affordable & easy) .
I already registered into TCS NEXT STEP ,while registration process i Have chosen GITAM Institute of Technology,Hyderabad instead of Gandhi Institute of tech & Management,Visakhapatnam . I went to edit...
Hi I am working as a network engineer for an MNC. But I don't want to pursue networking as my carrier option, want to switch my technology. Can anyone suggest...
is there any criteria for the 12th board result..?? will my 12th board result hinder in my admission to iits if somehow i qualify the gate exam?
Hi All, Could anyone suggest me which one would be the best domain for selecting a topic for seminar out of 1. Digital 2. Cloud 3. Internet of Things 4....