Arduino Robot - The First Official Arduino On Wheels

Arduino has emerged as one of the most favorite open source electronics prototyping platform for the DIYers all around the world. The official website of Arduino (source link below) has listed the first ever, official Arduino on the wheels. It comes with two processors, one on each of the 'motor' and 'control' boards. The motor board, as the name suggests controls the motors of the bot and the control board processes all the information it receives from sensors and then makes decision on how to operate them. Each of these boards can be programmed using Arduino IDE.

Robot_Bottom_450px1Robot_Top_450px
Click On Images To Enlarge​
Check out more here: #-Link-Snipped-#​

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hyundai Motor India Ltd, India’s second largest passenger car manufacturer, has launched Hyundai Grand i10. Setting the small car market on fire, this new ride vehicle from Hyundai which happens...
Those of you looking for a break from the 'always connected' Universe should check out a new kickstarter project called 'Off Pocket'. It's a special phone case that will shield...
Hi, Do we have any CEan who is dealing in CAD and product casing design domain? I need some information about CAD design how can I use CAD design to...
main() { int *ptr=(int*)malloc(sizeof(int)); *ptr=4; printf("%d",(*ptr)+++*ptr++);
I am currently doing Undergraduate Course in E&TC 3rd year in Pune which language should I study any programming language .. objective c and python are good option since I...