Applications of paper electronics

The world is gradually moving towards 'thinner' electronics and electronic circuits are now making their way to the paper. So the next time you hand over your business card - it may offer a ton of more information about you which may update in real time. The future isn't faraway.

I however wonder whether paper electronics really has a bright future. What are the various applications that this technology may find? Think?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Reducing the thickness of the technology has a boon at the same time a Bane

The amount of crime is sure to rocket up as these miniature things become faster and more efficient than bulkier counter parts

This when misused will be a great social problem

Other than that there is no defect in these technologies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A 50 KW Plug and play wind turbine that goes into a standard 40' container is a path breaking innovation. https://upriseenergy.com/50kw-portable-power-center
Just stumbled upon enchant.js - a javascript framework that rapidifies the game development using a collection of graphic elements which can be used to create games for browsers. These games...
Ok,I got to clear 2 doubts associated with the classic "Switch Case"- 1)What "break" does is exits the case and brings to the end of switch case,I have omitted...
This review is dedicated to Sendy - the best email marketing software I accidentally found on the Internet and have been using for several weeks now. Sendy is self-hosted email...
Here's a simple puzzle I stumbled upon and I'm quite sure that the majority of the engineers, who're supposed to be strong at basic mathematics (and logic and reasoning) won't...