Analysis and Design Process of Multistory Building

Can anyone share to me the analysis and design process of a multistory building?
I know the theories and concepts but I don't know the actual process of designing.
Load combinations, materials specs for STAAD, etc.
Please help me... Thankz 😀

Replies

• maria flor
    maria flor
    #-Link-Snipped-#

here's an example of a four-storey building that we designed last year. You could use it as a reference. 😀
  • 3mrd3
    3mrd3
    i checked the 3d rendering and i noticed that the beams are inverted? (width is greater than the height)
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Sorry for that, forgot to edit it... it mus not be inverted😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everybody, i am having problem in installing omnet++ on window 7. I have downloaded it from site and saved on the C drive and then unzipped it, and then...
i forgot to eject DVD from drive before shutting it down... and now Cpu does not work..... what to do???????
LCDs are made up of millions liquid cells & around dozens of layers like : glare reducer, polarizer,etc.. Due to such layers, the LCDs aren't capable to illuminate as desired....
What's the difference between class and id in CSS , I can only find out that class is for particular group of elements and id is for unique element, but...
Hello everyone, I am pursuing B.E in Mechanical and planning and planning for doing MS in USA. Here, I am facing a difficulty in selecting my major. I have shortlisted...