Absent in A.K.T.U exam

I am a 7th sem student in A.K.T.U. Due to some problems I failed to appear in an exam. What will happen? Will I get any grace marks? I already had 2 backlogs in 5th semester.

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    I don't know about AKTU but generally grace is just given if you're falling marginally short to the qualifying grade. Since that's not the case here, I doubt you'll get any grace.

I wonder what could be so pressing that you chose to miss the exam.
  • Anuj Singh
    Anuj Singh

I did not appear in the exam because I am half an hour late then what will happen ?will I get backlog or something else

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can someone give me advice about the code for this project this is my sample code int r1 = 1;// pin for the LED int g1 = 2; int r2...
My name is Doug. I am not an engineer. If either of those statements disqualifies me from being a member here, please tell me. If there is a more appropriate...
With an Amara Raja Amaron Tribal UPS/Inverter 1400va/24v and with a connected load of 365 watts I need a back up for 4 hours. I have 2X12 V 150ah batteries....
When and how does over heating occurs..... Is it true that when driving your car with first gear overheating occurs....an How is that possible if so..
Hi...am Kofi an engineering student and an auto mechanically... I just join the forum.....and please forgive me for my late introduction.....