About myself

hi friends, i am in new in this forum.... so i am going to introduce me with u all....... I am student of Mechanical engineering(Presently 2nd year) in Lovely professional university. and the thing i know about my self is that.......... I am not the one who is visible...... but......... what i do only that defines me.........😀

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Anku2993
    I am not the one who is visible...... but......... what i do only that defines me.........😀
    That is a good thought. 👍 Welcome to CE, Friend!
    It is really nice to have you here. Keep posting doubts and help other engineers with your replies.
    We would like to see you visit more often.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and tell your friends about this website. We look forward to active participation from you in the community.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends...... i have few doubts regarding strength of material, so please can anyone give me solution for them........ 1. why stress decreases from upper yield point to lower yield...
Hello, It's understood that rotational variances occur in U Joints as the angle of the input shaft increases relative to the output shaft. Can someone refresh my memory as this...
Hello, I know there are robots available which have sensors on them which allow them to roam around and return to their re-charging outlets - like the iRobot Roomba. I...
i am a first year student pursuing mt b-tech degree in EEE. Although out of my subject, i have a great attraction for bikes and cars, and modifying them. earlier...
A free eBook on power management is available for download here: https://eblast.eurospecifier.eu/043/index.html Quote: Free eBook Download Power 2 You: A Guide to Power Management and Control by Shyam Chandra Learn...