ZTE Unveils Blade A2 4G Phone With Fingerprint Scanner At CNY 699

ZTE recently introduced its successor to the Blade A1 . ZTE (Zhongxing Telecommunication Equipment Corporation), which recently launched its flagship phone Axon 7, unveiled the Blade A2, which costs CNY 699(that's around INR 7100), and has all the gimmicks a phone requires.

zte-blade-a2
ZTE Blade A2 sports a 5-inch screen

ZTE Blade A2 has some of the cool features. On the design aspect, the phone sports a complete metal body. Blade A2 is a 4G ready device, which also supports VoLTE (Voice over LTE), which enables HD voice calls providing crystal clear communication service. Interestingly, the low-end phone shows-off the most famous unlock feature- the fingerprint scanner. The company claims their 360 degree sensor senses user's finger and unlocks the phone within 0.3 seconds, irrespective of its orientation. Another notable feature is its hybrid SIM slot- that is, the nano SIM slot can be used to put in two SIM cards, or add a microSD card for extended storage. The phone also features a flash on the frontside for better selfies.

zte-blade-a2-1
ZTE Blade A2 with metal body, fingerprint scanner and front flash

The device inhabits a octa-core 1.5 GHz microprocessor bound withMediaTekMT6750 chipset, along with 2 GB RAM, 16 GB storage. The phone features a 5-inch 720x1280 pixels resolution 2.5D IPS display, 13 MP rear camera and a 2500 mAh battery.

At this price tag and listed features like the fingerprint scanner and the metal body design, this phone is surely a good purchase. The Android 5.1 OS-powered phone will be available in China, on jd.com from 15th this month.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai...iam kavya.gv..i completed my btch in 2016...now iam getting coaching for GATE 2017 in ACE academy at hyderabad... I want to know is there any thing else better to me...
Lumigon- a Scandinavian company, known for its traditional design and high-end consumer electronics product, launched its 3rd series of smartphone-Lumigon T3. The device is not only equipped with best-in class...
Why ur leave IT industry??? Would u tell me better option for abroad software developer job best countries for software developer.
At a packed Siri Auditorium in New Delhi, LeEco, formerly Letv have launched Le 2 and LeMax 2 smartphones in India at the 2Future event. The two smartphones will go...
If you read about it, you will not understand whether to pack it in “Eww effect” or “Aww effect” or “wow effect” labelled sections, rather it depends on your decisional...