ZTE Q519T Android 5.0 Smartphone Announced; Features 4000 mAh Battery

There are many Chinese device makers that have grabbed the attention of viewers across the globe by launching numerous premium quality gadgets. Like its rivals, ZTE Corp. has also established itself over time and is one of the significant players in the smartphone market. During the launch of the company’s flagship smartphone- Nubia Z9, some of the details about its upcoming 'ZTE Q519T' phone were already out. But now, the company has officially unveiled this new low-end smartphone in China. The handset in blue, gold or white finish is said to be the successor of ZTE Q509T handset. Priced at $95 (approximately Rs. 6,000), the dual SIM smartphone comes with 4G LTE support. Another notable feature of this smartphone is that it packs 4,000 mAh battery.

ZTE-Q519T-smartphone

ZTE Q519T is powered by 1 GHz quad-core processor (chipset MediaTek MT6735) that is coupled with Mali T720MP1 GPU. It runs the latest Android v5.0 Lollipop operating system. The smartphone houses 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory and of course the external memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card. The 5-inch IPS LCD capacitive screen has 720p resolution display. On the camera front, ZTE Q519T sports decent 5 MP rear photo snapper. The primary camera features LED flash support, Sapphire Lens, and renders full HD (1080p) video recording. ZTE Q519T has 2 MP front facing camera for video calls and clicking selfies.

Moreover, the battery lasts up to 35 days in standby mode. As far as connectivity is concerned, the handset provides support for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and microUSB 2.0. It is also optimized to work with 3G and 2G networks.

What are your thoughts about the new smartphone? Share with us in comments section below.

Via #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For a company that hasn't needed any kind of special publicity efforts to reach out to its target audience, Instagram sending emails to its users to share highlights of their...
The Japanese tech giant, Panasonic has released Eluga L 4G smartphone in India. Launched in May this month, the phone offers decent features at a reasonable price. Available in Radiant...
what r the career opportunities after BE(IT). Is it necessary to go for masters if one wish to work in the company. Does doing master give any advantage of salary...
hi, i'm pradeep.i've got a job in value labs in customer support.i'm a fresher now.if i take this oppurtunity will there be any chance for me go to developing side...
Creative, the Singapore based audio manufacturer has unveiled its Bluetooth headset in India. If we compare its pricing to a headphone with similar specs from Sennheiser or JBL, it's found...