Zopo Unveils Flash X Plus With 13 MP Rear Camera, 4G LTE Support At INR 13,999

Zopo has introduced a novel smartphone device- Flash X Plus in India following the launch of Zopo launches Color F1 smartphone with fingerprint and barcode scanner at Rs. 8890and ZOPO Unveils Color F2 Smartphone at Rs 10790 - Features Fingerprint Sensor To Control Applications smartphones the previous year. The device features a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) display with 2.5D curved glass protection, a metal unibody powered by the 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6753 octa-core processor with Mali T720 GPU and 3 GB of DDR3 RAM.

zopo-flashxplus

The fingerprint reader housed underneath the Home Button at the front has a response time of just 0.16 seconds and is one of the world’s fastest, if the company claims are to be believed. It further packs 32 GB of inbuilt storage with upto 132 GB expandable memory, ensuring a seamless multi-tasking performance. The smartphone has battery backup of 3100 mAh and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.

On photography front it sports a13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash. There is a provision of 8-megapixel front camera with moonlight screen flash and 90-degree wide angle for selfie-lovers. Zopo Flash X Plus will be available in 4 variants of- Royale Gold, Charcoal Black, Space Grey and Orchid Rose. The device would go on sale starting mid-March via online retailers like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Shopclues and Naaptol as well as through all Zopo counters across India.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Xiaomi had another surprise in store when it unveiled the Mi 5c yesterday. The Chinese electronics conglomerate launched the Xiaomi Redmi 4X which is being tipped as the successor of...
Could you please check and let us know if you are facing issues with CE-IO login (CrazyEngineers IO - CrazyEngineers) especially using Google+ ?
Believing in the #NeverSettle attitude, the Chinese smartphone company OnePlus is rumored to follow an offbeat launch of its new flagship OnePlus 5 phone in the market. It is not...
A couple of weeks back, I saw my 8-year-old cousin heavily concentrating on a hole near the gateway to the kitchen and counting something invisible to my eyes. I approached...
While the Mobile World Congress 2017 is in full swing in Barcelona, NVIDIA is up with its next monster graphics card: the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti at the Game Developers...