Zigbee Project

i m dng my final year engineering .....need some ideas for project in zigbee domain....more based on electrical field such as power conservation,control of machines etc.....:smile:

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE friend.
    Do not us sms text here on forum.
    Regarding your project you will find many in project idea section have a look there.
    Looking forward to see you active here.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Hey, nice topic.
    Did you try looking at ZIGBEE official site? I could find energy management and efficiency paper. May be a skim through that paper would give you an idea

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • suresh2588
    suresh2588
    😉😉Thanks guys....
    me somewhat got ideas about my project...its sensing the torque and if possible temperature of a machine and monitoring using zigbee transceiver....
    need some more help from you guys for the problem that i may comeacross while doing project....so please ensure that you guys help me...
    once again thanks ....:wink: 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Love Aajkal is an one time movie. Directer could not justify a story. Public can't understand story.Story rotate in past and present.
a techie friend gave me erd commander will that work to reset a bios setup password?? In bios the wireless internal card is turned off and I just want to...
Hello Friends, i was thinking about to arrange one CE-Mega Meet(CMM). Why not we Arrange one Meet on the Crazyengineers Day? we will celebrate Creazyengineers day by arranging such a...
hi friends, I am having internet connection and i want it to share that connection with other pc which is connected in lan through router .i want that both pc...
Today the 4th August is Kishore Kumar's 80th Birthday. KISHOR KUMAR!!!!!! Kishor Kumar, not need to introduce..... We the diehard KK fans join together to wish the great legend "...