Zero Reflex Game Offers $10,000 Prize If You Crack All Of Its 60 Challenges

Zero Reflex offers you a chance to convince your family that playing games is not a pure waste of time. The game developed by Croatian company Exordium Games will offer a prize money of $10,000 if you are the first one to crack all of its 60 challenges. The developers of the game look pretty confident about the complexity of the game. Of course, you can get the game on Zero Reflex : Black Eye Edition on Steam, Apple #-Link-Snipped-#, Google Zero Reflex - Apps on Google Play as well as for your #-Link-Snipped-# phone.

The game itself looks pretty simple; but it's quite challenging if you actually start playing it. All you need to do is survive for just 30 seconds in each level from all the flying stuff - circles, bullets, saws and even rockets. Exordium says that it's a psychedelic evader that will not only challenge your dexterity but also your reflexes and keep pushing your limits.

Zero-Reflex-Game-10000-Prize

Players will get to play in about 20 different levels of the game; and each will differ in speed and the overall danger level. Players can choose to play in three different modes: normal, hard or nightmare. The Normal level lets you have 3 lives and if you die you will go back by 1 level. The Hard level offers only two lives and death will send you back by 2 levels. The Nightmare mode offers only one life and death pushes you back by 3 levels.

The game is priced at USD 2.99 or EUR 2.99 on all the platforms except Android on which the game will be offered free of cost. If you are seriously planning to compete to win the $10000 prize money, do read the #-Link-Snipped-# (PDF) first. The most generic qualifying points are - you should be 18+, reside in country where the contest is legal, not an employee or family member of the game creating company, have a passport or identity proof etc.

Do give this game a try and share your experience. Do you think you will be able to manage all the 60 levels?

Watch the game trailer below:

Source: Exordium Games Brings You Zero Reflex - a Psychedelic Action Arcade Evader

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A team of researchers from MIT and QCRI aka Qatar Computing Research Institute has come up with a new system that lets you watch a 2D soccer game in 3D...
Hi! I'm a student who's going to university, computer engineering next year. Unfortunately I'm a bit undecided where to attend university. I live in Montreal, with my family since my...
Had a few minutes to play around with the logo. Used some of my unused graphical skills and a few free images to create something for Diwali. How is it?...
I use a few of these on the desktop. Good. Quote: We spend so much time on our phones – why not use it for something more productive? This week...
Indian eCommerce giant, Flipkart has announced 'Flipkart Lite' - the mobile friendly version of its website. The move is quite interesting because it not only puts and end to the...