Zenith TigerCloud Is Private Cloud For SMEs!

Zenith Infotech has launched a private cloud offering for the small and medium enterprises that won't cost a bomb! The service is named as 'TigerCloud' and is based on the Intel platform. The SMEs opting for the service will be able to setup their own cloud within just 3 hours and that too, without needing any tech support engineer.

Mr. Akash Saraf, the CEO of Zenith Infotech mentions that the virtualization, server and storage technology is powered by the INTEL XEON X3 server family. The pricing starts at Rs. 4 lakh (Rs. 4,00,000) which he says is about 70% cheaper than the existing available solutions. An earlier version of the cloud service by Zenith already attracted over 6000 users from the US and the Europe.

Any SMEs here on CE wanting to take advantage of the TigerCloud?

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Can you elaborate why will an SME actually want a cloud (internet)?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    Can you elaborate why will an SME actually want a cloud (internet)?
    Teams would need a common place where they can share their content securely retaining the complete ownership of their own data. They'd even want that data to be available across their devices so that they can access it from anywhere. In such a case, the best option for any company is to setup their own cloud computing service and enable access to the employees.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hiii......... I am doing a project on 'UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM' using openerp 6.0.3 on ubuntu 10.10 platform.I've already created a module which can be used to mark attendence.Now I...
hi...... I am Amrit. Doing electronics engineering.
Someone knows maybe if there is any restrictions about mandrel diameters for bent bars in large diameters bars, according to EC2 (else then d>16 --->7*d)?
hey all .. it's my first post here .. i really need your help i'm a mechatronices student .. i want an ideas for the graduation project .. my partner...
how to CVT(continueous veriable transmission) work? what is diff between CVT , AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION ND MANNUAL TRASMISSION..??