Zealiche 2012 at Erode, Tamil on Jan 10, 2012

Zealiche 2012 is a Technical Symposium organized by Sengunthar Engineering College.

It is national level technical fest organized by department of Chemical Engineering for the benefit of students across the country in knowledge exchange. The event comprises of various technical as well as non technical events.

Events include:

Paper Presentation:
  • Topics for this competition include-
  • Reaction Engineering
  • Nuclear Technology
  • Computational Fluid Dynamics
  • Process Modelling and Simulation
  • Green Technologies
  • Seperation Technologies, etc.
Reaxnz- The Quiz
This event mainly focuses on evaluating the participant's capability in the field of Chemical Engineering. Also intended to find their knowledge in current advances in the field of Chemical Engineering.
Zealiche is a great event for all the Chemical Engineering Student. Gaining of quality knowledge is guaranteed.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

BSNL is offering fancy aka premium mobile numbers free of cost through an online tool. You can now select your premium phone number online through BSNL's website. If you do...
MNP seems to be quite popular in India and Idea cellular is the biggest beneficiary from the service. If you've ported your number using MNP service, please share your experience....
I've been advised that on larger boards, Sphinx search would be a better option. I've collected some information about it but unable to make out whether it will be useful....
Robo war competitions are very famous in all the engineering colleges. Can someone keep us updated about the upcoming robowars? 😀
Okay, you know I'm an electrical engineer who plays with software. But I'm curious to know how the depth of foundation is calculated. Logically, it should be directly proportional to...