Yudhya 12 at VNIT, Nagpur on Feb 5, 2012

Yudhya 12 is a National Level Physics Olympiad organized by VNIT, Nagpur.

Yudhya '12 is going to be organized by the prestigious Love4Physics club of VNIT, Nagpur.

There will be a Mega Lecture in the evening in which, Dr. H.C. Verma will demonstrate a few of his self developed experiments.

The Olympiad is divided into the following categories:

• Phy-Kids- For 9th and 10th
  • Phy-Teins- For 11th and 12th
  • Phy-Crats- For 1st year Engineering Students

For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: https://phy.vnit.ac.in/l4p/yudhya.php

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wow, never witnessed a Physics Olympiad. Will try to make it to the event. Even though the even is aimed at younger generation, I think it would help if the 'engineers' attend the event as well and brush up their physics knowledge 😀
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Dr. H.C. Verma will grace the event!! 😘 😁 I roted his books during 11th-12th! Would love to take a look at his experiments! 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Soudha 2K12 is a Technical Symposium organized by JNTU Kakinanda, Kakinanda. It is a Civil Fest organized by Civil Engineering department of the college. Events includes: Paper Presentations Quiz Movie...
The New York University School of Medicine has collaborated with a 3D animation firm to produce amzing study mterial for anatomy students. Now they can do a detailed dissection of...
I got this error in Windows server 2003 edition which had two 512MB RAMs and two 2GB RAMs.Please help😀
Convergence 2012 is a Technical Festival organized by IIT Bombay. Their tagline is- Where parallels meet. They say- "To err is human, to make real mess, you need a computer."...
Researchers at Groupe d'Étude et de Recherche sur les Primates de Madagascar (GERP) have discovered a new primate species in Madagaskar. They captured several of these nocturnal mouse lemurs and...