Yu Yureka Note YU6000 Spotted in India At Rs. 14,999 Price Tag

The yet to be announced officially, YU Yureka Note YU6000 smartphone, has reportedly been spotted, at some offline segments in the country suggesting complete specifications at a price of Rs. 14,999. Micromax’s subsidiary, Yu seems to be all ready to launch the device, which has reportedly been spotted in the import listing. The listing and the device’s features leaked online on twitter leave nothing to imagination. It comes with a 6-inch full HD display presenting a 1080 p resolution, powered by a 1.5 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor.

yureka-note

The leaked images were first spotted by Maktechblog. The Mali T720 GPU, is paired with 3 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage further expandable upto 32 GB using MicroSD card. Loaded with a 4000 mAh battery it will run on Android 5.1 Lollipop. Other features in the said smartphone include dual-SIM support, 4G LTE connectivity, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/AGPS, GLONASS, Wi-Fi Direct, WLAN, Bluetooth, USB OTG, and Micro-USB and a fingerprint sensor on the rear. The phone comes in Black color chassis with no conclusive information available yet, if other color variants too will be up for sale.

yu-yureka-note-rumor
On the photography front, it sports a 13 MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, and an 8 MP front-facing snapper. It also comes with a dual standby support. Though the listing reveals the price of the phone to be Rs 14,999, which is higher than its Chinese rivals Xiaomi RedMi Note 3 and LeEco Le1s the retail price of the phone may vary.​

Source: YU Yureka Note YU6000 reportedly available in India for Rs. 14,999 - MakTechBlog

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If like me, you're more inclined towards web-minimalism and instead of pasting the tediously longish permalink, prefer to go with one of the many popular URL shortening tools, you might...
At a glittering ceremony in India LG Electronics recently launched K series smartphones K7 and K10, first ones to be manufactured entirely in the country at a fully-automated plant based...
A team of neuroscientists and engineers got together at Battelle to develop a smart device called 'NeuroLife' that can let paralyzed people make complex movements such as playing a video...
Hi Amigos! I am Shubhi, Computer Science engineering sophomore living in New Delhi. I love anything that involves creativity. I am a bookworm who loves writing. I joined CE because...
Cancer, the worlds’ deadliest disease has crippled the human civilization for long, and a proper cure to it is still not in sight. According to the MIT press report, pancreatic...