YouTube's New Layout - Google+ Integration, Subscriptions & More

The new look features:
  • Google+ integration - Now YouTube content has what your Circles have shared to Google+.
  • New left-column dashboard sorts your Subscriptions and more into easily-clickable sections, including featured videos and recommended content categories.
  • Homepage content will be displayed in a single column, putting a focus on larger preview images for videos.
  • A slight color scheme tweak (new gray background) highlights content.
  • The “fullscreen” button in actual YouTube videos will receive a more user-friendly update, giving viewers the option to shrink, expand or, yes, fullscreen the video.
  • Recommended video content pops out when clicked, allowing you to easily exit to where you last were before clicking after viewing.
  • Clicking the YouTube logo on the top left of the site will lead to #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • YouTube’s favicon will also be switched out for an updated version.
New look image-

youtube-1

It is not available to everyone currently.
Let us know what you think about the new look.

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    hmm,
    I am not the one who easily adapts to 'forced' changes , i was much more happier with previous layout I think

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am seeking for simple projects in java or any other programming language that would enhance my skills.Also it would test me .but i am unable to begin at all....
Hi i am a newcomer! Can i post here some FAQ?
hi, i am doing my final year project(signature recognition),i planted to use image acquisition to capture the signature, and i am new to matlab,after i capture an image from image...
Hi everyone! I'm part of a team of young developers and we are building an app about a multiplayer quiz. We'd like your help in choosing a name for the...
I am placed in accenture india and the joining date is dec 7th. I want to know whether its possible to for a mechanical engineer to get into the engineeringg...