YouTube Videos in Posts - Discussions

Discuss the announcement: #-Link-Snipped-#

in this thread! [​IMG]

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    yay! nice one, biggie 😀 Looking forward for more cool features!

Perhaps we can embed other stuff too? How about the SlideShare presentations? 😛
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, working on that. But their embed code is bit weird [​IMG] . Probably, we'll add a media plugin.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    The_Big_K
    Yep, working on that. But their embed code is bit weird [​IMG] . Probably, we'll add a media plugin.
    Yeah... you actually need that. May be we can get snipets too? (like wordpress)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I am doing MBA from ICFAI through Distance Learning. Considering that it a correspondance course already, I am confused about what elective to choose from. I am working in...
Genre: action Give us ur views about this movie.
hi everyone... i need to send the RFID reader(Promag GP30) data to a microcontroller (similar to 8051 but with two serial ports) and process the information (about RFID tag that...
hello....😁 I'm doing final year mechanical engineering.... i'm searching for a good project in mechanical field... suggest me some good topics....
CEans, Check out https://www.cuil.com/ , which, they claim, is the world's biggest search engine with over 120 billion web pages in their index. 😲 ! Now, I'm not very sure...