'YouTube Upload' App Lets You Upload Videos To YouTube From Your Lumia

I've often wondered why my Android does not have a native YouTube upload app. Looks like Nokia has beat Google in releasing a dedicated YouTube Upload app - that lets you upload the gorgeous videos you shoot from your Lumia phone's awesome camera. The app lets you upload any video on your device directly or through the Nokia Video Trimmer app.

It's not clear whether the app's only available on Nokia Lumia 1020. TheVerge reports that the app does not install on Lumia 800 or 900. Looks like this app will make it to the future updates to the Windows firmware on Nokia phones.

Download: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi..everyone..Im doing my final year project on location tracking using zigbee networks......Ok...this is my project..The zigbee module is connected to the computer and the zigbee module is connected to a...
I don't know whether it's hallucination or not, but I have noted that my Android device charges faster with Adapter than USB charging. So, I wonder is there any difference...
We know that, only domain why we hate smartphones is Short battery. Batteries drains out in no time in smartphones. I wonder, why does it take too long to re-charge...
Wondering if CEans can post programming related questions or challenges so that other CEans can work on them and everyone benefits by upgrading their programming skills? I don't have a...
Hi friends, I have two different questions. ​1. I search information about development new automation systems, not regular development that develop a new algorithm or new control method or search...