Your University Exam Schedule

May I ask all our student CEans to post their exam schedule? ๐Ÿ˜• Tell us the university name as well.

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    my sem exams will be starting from april and continues up to may including supplies
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Acharya Nagarjuna University - IV B.Tech Starts from 28.03.11 and ends on 08.04.11.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Anna University Final year exam starts on 23.04.11 and ends on 28.04.11!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    anna university- 3rd years- 23rd april to 30th april and then continued from 18th may to 23rd may.

a confused schedule! its like this because of the elections here. ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Narayana Murthy: Mention the univ name!!
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    jutu exams start from 13 arpril for 3 rd year students
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Garcia College of Technology( from 1st-4th yr) -March 17,18 and 22 2011.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    R.T.M.N.U 6 Semester mechanical.
    15/4 :Energy conversion
    18/4 :Automatic control
    20/4 :Machine drawing
    23/4 :Industrial electronics
    26/4 :Computer applications 2
    29/4 :Operation research ๐Ÿ˜

Yes and forgot! Exam timing is 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
  • vivek v
    vivek v
    anna universtity 4th sem exam starts from april 25th to may 21st
  • slugger
    slugger
    anybody here from the Pune University?
    though exams are usually held in the May-June period, but for that the results are declared by the mid-end of Feb.
    till last week friends in college were saying even FE result hadn't been declared.

Any idea what is going to happen to the exam schedule this sem? as usual, our staff in college knows nothing ๐Ÿ˜ often gets information from students who hear things from friends in other college

people used to brag/complain UoP conducts exams on time/before time - now all pachkaa! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • andyKane
    andyKane
    Nagpur University:
    6th sem: 15th April to 29 April
    4th and 8th sem: 20 April to 5 May!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Any body having any idea on how to set up a sql server database table for automatic truncation i mean it should be automatically truncated every day?
The toughest part of my GYM life is maintaining regularity. By posting my attendance here (in public) I'll try to eliminate the excuses I might otherwise make. I request your...
Here I invite all the researcher students to share their research topic and some knowledge about this Subject
hello CEans ๐Ÿ˜€ the GATE scores were given today.๐Ÿ˜€ CEans post your scores and ranks here ๐Ÿ˜€
Hi, friends!! I am preparing a obstacle avoiding robot, and for ease i have named it Intelligent Wanderer, cause it wanders around the place avoiding the obstacles in its path....