Your questions answered: humanoid robots

Quote:
Even the most sophisticated robots built in the 20th century failed to really live up to the excitement of the humanoid devices seen in science fiction. But now androids, or at least human-like robots, are being developed for our homes and even for military applications such as search and rescue.
Endquote

There are concerns about humanoid robots and their integration into society. A Q&A report from experts in the area:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wanted to understand SPC for an interview at a manufacturing firm. Did a google of online courses and found 1 at ApnaCourse.com. Anyone else here done this course ?...
https://www.instructables.com/id/How-To-Draw-8/
I recently went through this course on fundamentals of networking and found it very good to clear my basic concepts of networking .
Most answers are out there you just have to look. Are you looking to answer my questions posed on this form? You must engage to succeed in your careers. [Adapted...
The South Korean phone manufacturer is all set to declare war on Google's Android One with their latest Tizen OS powered smartphone 'Samsung Z1'. The much-delayed Tizen OS running device...