Your own, original one - liners

We've had successful threads for one-liners. How about posting 100% original creations of your brain? Who knows, you might just turn into a legend and will get quoted by the future generations?

I'll set the ball rolling. I coined the following one-liner after observing fellow colleagues for over 2-3 years:-

"It's okay to avoid work as long as you are getting paid"

History: I had a few colleagues who'd find out ways to avoid work and yet, they' just get paid equal to (and sometimes more than) the others who really worked hard. Spending time with their managers seemed was a part of their growth strategy.

Replies

• lal
    lal
    Things go wrong so that we get a chance to fix them.
  • solar morpher
    solar morpher
    The day you die marks the day you stop the work for HIM who impressed you
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Workaholism is one addiction engineers are prone to.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    You get more difficulties to solve, when you are in difficult situation. So that everything around looks just crap.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The more you think the more foolish you feel about your past ideas
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Take a decision and work hard to make it right.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    "When the day's done, just ponder back at life and thank all those who cheered you up; and think of how many faces you'd brightened today; then you'll realize how truly Happiness exists!" 😀
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    "The second law of thermodynamics : 'the efficiency of no machine is 100 %', applies to human beings as well. no body is perfect".

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The startup accelerators and incubators have been mushrooming all over the world with an aim to provide startups with the basics they need to survive and grow. I've been searching...
IIM Indore - has expelled three students caught consuming drugs and will not allow them to seek admission in any IIM for the next two years. Now considering that the...
how to convert dc to ac sine wave for high power values.what is the circuit used in inverters?
Hi..I want to buy a new phone within a budget of around 10k. Do I need to look at phone's internal memory as a factor before buying?? Is it true...
Does Google Delete Your Mail On Its Own? This is what I am thinking. I am facing this problem. Even when I am not deleting my mails, I can find...