Your Opinion About iPad 2

Steve Jobs took a break from his ongoing medical leave to unveil the second generation iPad, called iPad 2.

Here's a video of iPad 2-

[video=youtube;b661ovU1rPU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b661ovU1rPU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Apple's got some nice goodies with Dual Core A5 processor which gives twice CPU performance over iPad, 9x faster graphics, $499 price (in the US), 1/3rd weight, and very thin body.

What's your opinion about iPad 2? Is it a game changer?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    iPad 2 does not have SIM Card Slot (Obviously), No microSD card, No Gorilla glass. 😭
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The iPad 2 doubles the memory to 512MB and uses the dual core 1 GHz A5 chip.
    This means significantly faster performance and multitasking environment. More RAM means more simultaneous apps. :-D
    The 2 camera feature is good. 😀

Considering whether one will be be using the cameras and whether the improved performance and the light-weight body is something one finds convenient and cool-looking, it's everyone's taste that will determine it's success.
    iPad 2 is surely making waves though. 👍

PS: It still doesn't have Samsung's super-AMOLED screen display. 😛
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I guess 512 is more or less the standard for all modern tablets. The rear camera resolution is not known but it does HD movie capture. I don't particularly like the size of iPad and it's sure to make people awkward to shoot videos with this big device. I continue to wonder why Apple ignores USB or even the #-Link-Snipped-# they recently introduced in Mac book Pros.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like not many CEans care about tablets 😛 . Anyway. I'm shocked that iPad 2 has same 256 MB RAM as iPad 1 😐 . Can someone confirm this?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been trying to watch the streamed video of Apple iPad 2 launch on Apple official website : Apple Special Event March 2011 However, I'm unable to stream. Is there...
I was thinking about Online class, I know that we can make video tutorial and that may help the user to learn. but i have one more idea that how...
It would be good to list out the field/opportunities for a Civil Engineer. 00. Design 01. Road 02. Residential / Commercial Construction 03. Railway 04. Airport 05. Tunneling 06. Dam...
DreamSpark Yatra - 2011 (DSY) is Chennai’s premier academic Developer Conference conducted by CNUGStudent (Chennai .Net User Group). The DevCon will have sessions on the latest technology conducted by well-known...
My first technical post: AJAX - Yellow Fade Technique... Dear Friends, We might have seen in many pages about the Yellow Fade Technique. It’s mainly used in AJAX. Well, I...