Your favorite movie quotes - list them here

My favorite : I'll be back 😎

from the Terminator! [​IMG]

Replies

• Yamini L
    Yamini L
    My favorite quote is "COOL" and this is from one south indian film (Shivaji)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    miniy
    My favorite quote is "COOL" and this is from one south indian film (Shivaji)
    Yeah, that's my favorite too ;-)
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Tera kya honga Kalia
  • technospartan
    technospartan
    quotes huh???????
    "I LL BE BACK" & "TRUST ME" from terminator,"KITNE AADMI THAY" & "TERA KYA HOGA KAALIYA' from the hindi blockbuster sholay,"I WANT WHAT ALL MEN WANT,I WANT IT MORE" from the movie Troy............................the list is unending actually
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Me to bolta hun achchi to apne aap lag jati hai ...Singh is King
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    "I'll make him an offer he can't refuse", Godfather
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How about "Life is like a box of chocolates! You never know what you gonna get!" - Tom Hanks in FG. 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    tell your king that Scottish daughter and sons now not yours..... Braveheart...Gibson
  • gohm
    gohm
    say hello to my little friend- scarface
    do or do not, there is no try- star wars
    babes, whots I sayz about dee...- salaam namaste

there are about a million more quotes 😀
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn - Gone With the Wind

I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse - The Godfather

Bond. James Bond - James Bond Movies

I see dead people - The Sixth Sense

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer - The Godfather 2

Shaken, not stirred - James Bond

Either you die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain - The Dark Knight

Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little...push!

The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules. And tonight, you're gonna break your one rule.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.

Let's put a smile on that face!

Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all of the…little…emotions. You see, in their…last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way…I knew your friends better than you ever did.Would you like to know which of them were cowards?

Let's wind the clock back a year. These cops and lawyers wouldn't dare cross any of you. I mean…what happened? Did your–did your balls drop off? Hm?

Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was…a drinker, and a fiend. One night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself; he doesn't like that. Not…one…bit. So, me watching–he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me, and says…"Why so serious?" He comes at me with the knife, "Why so serious?!" He sticks the blade in my mouth, "Let's put a smile on that face!" And…[turns to look at one of Gambol's henchman who looks terrified, and then says]why so serious?

If you're good at something, never do it for free.

[fake laughter done in a deadpan voice] Ha ha ha ha, hahaha, ha, ha, ha, oh, a-hee-hee, ha ha, oh, hee hee, hee ha, ahaha. [returns to normal voice] I thought my jokes were bad.

How 'bout a magic trick? [he slams a pencil into the table, point first] I'm gonna make this pencil disappear. [Gambol's henchman tries to attack him; in one swift motion the Joker then slams the man's head into the pencil, forcing the entire pencil through his eye socket; the man falls over dead]Ta-daa! [looks at where the pencil was with mock surprise] It's…it's gone! Oh, and by the way, the suit? It wasn't cheap. You ought to know, you bought it.
  • Norvicute
    Norvicute
    With great power comes great responsibility - spiderman

😁
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Film :Saalam Namaste
    Javed:Wife Working...Husband Jerking....
    Preity..sorry
    Javed... Exxactly
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    "picture abhi baaki hai" - from Om Shanti OM
  • mahul
    mahul
    "There are only two people I trust. The first one is me and the second one is not you" - Nicholas Cage, Con Air.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    "Main toh sach bolta hun acchi toh apne aap lag jati hai" - Sing is Kinng
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I request all members to follow the protocol. The language of the forums is English. If you post something in your own language, make sure that you translate it into English so that everyone can understand.
  • swati_akasheeni
    swati_akasheeni
    "the dangerous game is about to begin"-aankhe
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    If you're good at something, never do it for free.
    by joker in the dark knight
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Here are some from me. Although all are hindi movie dialogues. 😀
    • Mere Karan Arjun aayenge… Rakhi in the movie Karan Arjun (Translation: My Karan Arjun will come)
    • Main aa gaya hu maa… any movie, popular dialogue (I've come back Mother)
    • Zhakaas… Anil Kapoor in some movie, I forgot the name. (Arrgh... I dont know what it means in English. I can mean great)
    • Bhai waah… from Hum aapke hai kaun, Ajit Wachchani (Wow Brother)
    I wrote a similar post on my blog long time back. Bollywood’s famous Half-logues | Mayur's blog if you want to read the complete entry.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    "Every thing we love that goes away have their own ways of coming back to us, if not always the way we expect." From Harry Potter and the order of pheonix
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    superb Mayurbhai
  • harshajd
    harshajd
    when you look in her eyes and she's looking back in yours... everything... feels... not quite normal. Because you feel stronger and weaker at the same time. You feel excited and at the same time, terrified. The truth is... you don't know what you feel except you know what kind of man you want to be. It's as if you've reached the unreachable and you weren't ready for it.

Spiderman I

like it most bcoz felt it
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    The_Big_K
    How about "Life is like a box of chocolates! You never know what you gonna get!" - Tom Hanks in FG. 😀
    My favorite too.....and don't forget "Run Forest Run".....!!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Some of my favortie ones from Kung fu panda:

Panda: It is said that his enemies would go blind from over-exposure to pure awesomeness! [​IMG]

Panda: There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness.

Master Oogway: One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

Master Oogway: Your mind is like this water my friend. When it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see. But if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear.

/*This one is my favorite */
    Master Oogway: There are no accidents.

Panda: I probably suck more than anyone in the history of Kung Fu, …..in the history of China …….and in the history of sucking!

Master Oogway: Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift. That is why it is called ‘Present’.

Master Shifu:
    To tie a victory is to find your opponent’s weaknesses and make him suffer for it. To take his strength and use it against him until he finally falls or quits!

#-Link-Snipped-#

Tai Lung (the villian): You….. you’re just a big… fat… panda!
    Po: I’m not a big fat panda. I’m the big fat panda.

Master Oogway: Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time. (where he is meaning to say that there are things in life that are beyond our control.)

Panda or Po’s Father: To make something special, you just have to believe it is special.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    "Keep Moving Forward".... Meet the Robinsons
    "But our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it."....A walk to remember
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.
    Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
    Spoken by Albus Dumbledore.

It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.
    Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
    Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Nothing like a nighttime stroll to give you ideas.
    Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
    Spoken by Mad-Eye Moody.

If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.
    Spoken by Sirius Black.

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy.

It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.
    Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

PS: I completely love this thread! 😁
  • eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    Title Card: There is a pleasure in the pathless woods; / There is a rapture on the lonely shore; / There is society, where none intrudes, / By the deep sea, and music in its roar; / I love not man the less, but Nature more... / - Lord Byron

"And I also know how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong but to feel strong. To measure yourself at least once"

"When you want something in life, you just gotta reach out and grab it"

"Two years he walks the earth. No phone, no pool, no pets, no cigarettes. Ultimate freedom. An extremist. An aesthetic voyager whose home is the road"

[Into the Wild, 2007]

Manny: You are going to need a co-pilot.
    Sam Sparks: You are a pilot, too?
    Manny: Yes. I am also a particle physicist.
    Sam Sparks: Really?
    Manny: No, that was a joke. I am also a comedian.

[Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs, 2009]

And the list of movie quotes is never complete without, The Joker:

"You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!"

"You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be"

[The Dark Knight, 2008]
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    "Do not fear Death, but rather the unlived life!
    You don't have to live forever, you just have to live."

- From the movie 'Tuck Everlasting'.

PS: Unlived is not a proper English word but it was that way in the movie itself! 😛
  • bharathpb
    bharathpb
    My Signature: inspired by Inception movie...

If you can steal an idea from someones mind, why can't you plant one there instead?

No idea is simple when you need to plant it in somebody elses mind.
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Nice thread!! My favorite quotes are always the movie 300 Here they are :

This is where we fight.. This is where they die! - MOVIE : 300

an army so big it shakes the ground, an army so vast it drinks the rivers dry - MOVIE : 300

Give them nothing but take from them everything - MOVIE : 300

Spartans! Eat a hearty breakfast, because tonight…we dine in hell! - MOVIE : 300

And I also like this quote from the movie Armored (Its a kool movie)

if you can't be here by time! be early....

-Arvind
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    "Fate is the building bridge of of chance to someone you love"---My Sassy Girl
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    "Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backwards"
    -Charlie St. Cloud
  • sangili123
    sangili123
    My favorite film is ' PADAYAPA '
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    sangili123
    My favorite film is ' PADAYAPA '
    You should post your favorite movie quotes not your favorite movie.😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    "This moment, this little moment of my life is called happyness" -- Pursuit of happyness.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Nobody ever gets to see what could have been-Charlie St. Cloud
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    A driver don't pick the car. The car'll pick the driver
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    "Some of you are going to die, but its a sacrifice I'm willing to make." -- Shrek
  • Nikhil Lokhande
    Nikhil Lokhande
    We work as a team

bt defence is a good offence

frm X-men 3

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread is dedicated to all those engineers who've survived at least one yearly appraisal! 😁 Share the pain, joy, frustrations with the rest of us. Tell us about your...
I thought it would be interesting to know how many languages each of us knows. We've engineers from all parts of the world - so I'm sure its going to...
hey, i have just entered 3rd year i am very much interested in doing mini project purely related to electrical so can you give me suggestions about how to succeed
So, that's a famous quote you'll spot on T-shirts all around the world! Let's give it some serious thought. Do you think education ruined you? Did it kill your creativity?...
How about collecting the best videos on YouTube? 😁 Here's my favorite YouTube Video : Canon Rock by FunTwo 😁