Your Dream University For MS

Engineers opting for masters in sciences; tell us which is your dream University and why? Also tell us which course you wish to enroll in 😀

Replies

• *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    Harvard university is the best. I don't much about it. But its very popular university & best for MS. There are many others university for MS. ALL are good 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    *pushkar*
    Harvard university is the best. I don't much about it. But its very popular university & best for MS. There are many others university for MS. ALL are good 😀
    What course do you wish to enroll in?
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    The_Big_K
    What course do you wish to enroll in?
    Right now i want to gain some experience in a reputed IT company that's why i am trying for jobs these days. But i will go for higher studies later on. i'll decide to choose GRE OR CAT/GMAT
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Not any plan now but when i was in my third year of engineering MIT was my dream after Pranav Mitry's lecture. 😀
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    North Carolina State University (NCSU), it has good programs for CS.
    But it does not provide funding unless you enroll for PHD.

There are various factors one has to consider before selecting the best University for oneself.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I heard from a lot of friends that CalTech is a really good university for Computer Science & Information Technology students. They carry out interesting research projects that help students in gaining practical knowledge.
  • mechky
    mechky
    Stanford University, I have a great desire to pursue MS from Stanford.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony's come up with a latest development in their sugar-battery project; the engineers were successful creating a paper based battery: https://www.crazyengineers.com/sony-paper-battery-to-allow-better-use-of-toilet-paper-1480/ capable enough of powering a small electric motor. Does...
Bhagavad-gita As Is , is under the threat of being banned in Russian.​There is court hearing early monday morning, so we must all act by sunday.​please sign this petition online....
Verbal is the most difficult section for engineers taking GMAT and one startup is aiming to solve that problem through virtual classrooms. The startup founded in 2006 by Arun Jagannathan...
Potholes left without repair are a nightmare in Bangalore and quite a bit of the rest of India. With the swarm of two wheelers (almost one per person in many...
Window 8 will have a new way of entering your passwords. The system works as follows - 1. First you're allowed to select a picture from your photo library. 2....