Your Dream Company

We've had a similar discussion earlier, but then I thought of coming up with a thread which lists CEans dream company along with their engineering discipline. It could be any company. But let's make it interesting by adding a reason why your dream company is your dream company 😀

I'll set the ball rolling ( I request you to follow this format to make it easier to read )-

1. My Engineering Discipline: Electrical Engineering
2. My Dream Company: CrazyEngineers Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
3. Why: Being the founder of the company, I'm excited about the possibilities of CE's contribution to society, especially that we're aiming to evolve CE from a web based community to an engineering company. 😀

I look forward to your responses 😀

Replies

• maria flor
    maria flor
    I am a Civil engineering student. Someday I want to work in BECHTEL CORPORATION because it's one of the biggest and famous company throughout the world. I really want to be a project engineer in that company.
  • manishks
    manishks
    I will be computer science engineer! I want to be part of any product company like CISCO, IBM, GOOGLE! I want to do lots of programming and yes, i want to develop really good software which would help professionals of varying fields. Well my dream company would be FACEBOOK!!
  • SoloInto
    SoloInto
    @Musicfreakmandy. Are you interested in start-ups?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii all crazy engineers😁 users i want to apply for aerospace in gate. but i am persuing my b.e. from mechanical branch. can i apply for aerospace and if yes...
Dear Engineers; I have attached a Power Meter, Digital Power Meter. I have installed it according to the diagram which came with it.I used transformers 300/5 After installing I realized...
Hi guys! I am Saurabh. Studying 3rd yr BE electrical. One of my seniors told me about this website. It is amazing. Loads and loads of quality stuff to read....
Here's Steve Jobs @ 23 - [video=youtube;FzDBiUemCSY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzDBiUemCSY&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Lot of NOKIA enthusiasts were desperately waiting for E7 to launch in India. Finally, the phone has been launched in India at around 29k INR. The official price is not...