You Won't Believe How Accurate GE's New CT Scanner Is

Quote:
Even after 40 years of service, X-ray computed tomography (better known as CT scans) can be a challenge to capture. If the patient moves even a nudge, the image will come out blurry. But with GE's new Revolution CT, doctors will be able to image the entirety of your innards in the span of a single heartbeat. Literally.
Endquote

You Won't Believe How Accurate GE's New CT Scanner Is

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

every time I turn on my computer , it shows as the following pic I've uploaded... what can be done to stop that from happening. also, my computer hangs just...
MECHANICAL engineering which deals with many branches and a vast department.nowadays integrated cources which are available in annauniversity nd deemed university.stil dis type of course are not familiar.WHAT is the...
I found this world e-waste map created by people at https://www.step-initiative.org/index.php/WorldMap.html that gives a representaion of the electrical and electronic euquipment put on the market and resulting into e-waste. You...
The worst thing about dining at a restaurant is the waiting time. You have to wait for the waiter to take your orders and then you have to wait for...
In what appears to be the major leak for the operating system, it is now being shared that the Windows 8.1 phone is going to feature virtual on-screen buttons instead...