You Hate Your Job But You're Scared To Quit

Quote:
Don’t allow your fear of the unknown to stop you from doing what you really want to do in life. Sure you know exactly what you have today, but recognize that what lies in the unknown may very well be everything you ever hoped for. There is only one way to find out.
Endquote
You Hate Your Job But You're Scared To Quit

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've been through the situation. No amount of motivation, except what I'd call ' a doubtless belief' in yourself can really help. It's actually the 'fear' of repenting in future that drove me.

I totally believe that the most painful thing in the world would be repenting for 'not doing' something.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I totally believe that the most painful thing in the world would be repenting for 'not doing' something.
    AMEN
  • Smiech
    Smiech
    Doing nothing could be most costly than reacting in time. Yes, making the first move is always better than doing nothing, even if we move in the wrong direction.
    Let us consider for a while, where we would be today if we had done the very same thing ..... " We get up at seven or eight and we go to work. Oh yes, the boss is always in a bad temper. It seems that everything you do is wrong. You are a -bum- , as they say in America. You cannot answer anything, you must suffer patiently his stupid criticism. At one p.m. you go eat a heavy meal in a hurry as you don't want to be late. After one hour you are at your job again. You work very hard though no one seems to appreciate what you do.
    When at last you are through and find yourself in the street with a wonderful sense of freedom, you notice that you have no money to enjoy your freedom and so you go home to have your supper and to rest, thinking that this day is like a small picture of your future life.
    Well, if you don't feel depressed you are a very strong man, indeed".
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# has described aptly what many employees go through on a daily basis.
    It's easy to keep finding for a new job in a different company while you continue to work in the same company.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: They just keep on getting smaller and smaller, first they fit in the palm of your hand, than the palm of a toddlers hand and now they they can...
Quote: Retired naval mechanic José Manuel Hermo Barreiro makes incredibly intricate models of engines like the V-12. Endquote https://boingboing.net/2014/09/08/vi..._campaign=Feed:+boingboing/iBag+(Boing+Boing)
https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/...BlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatoday-techtopstories
Quote All the pictures we’ve seen of Rosetta’s target comet 67P/C-G show it reflecting brightly against the background of outer space. And well they should. Space is black as night....
Are you night owl or early riser?