YottoWink - Cool Startup & How To Use YottoWink!

I liked the idea YottoWink folks have come up with and see that it's a great scope.

Check out this presentation to get an idea of what YottoWInk does -

[video=youtube;fsFXcGbJ2EE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsFXcGbJ2EE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

How to use YottoWink -

To Wink type : YWWINKMOBILE_NUMBER and send it to 58888

To Guess type: GUESSGUESS_CODEMOBILE_NUMBER and send it to 58888

๐Ÿ˜’ Any CEans using this service?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Crazy Idea! I would have never thought of such a service.
    Cool work. ๐Ÿ‘
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    ๐Ÿ˜lol,really crazy.
    Jokes apart.I think this is a good way.It can help a lot at your work too.If you and your colleague "Don't know if other knows that they know and other also don't know that first knows that he knows",then yotto wink can really help.
    Confused?Well, I think yotto wink will will clear any confusion...๐Ÿ˜Ž

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sometimes we got confused for taking any decision..so according to you what should be on our priority our internal soul,or mind decision. ๐Ÿ˜
hey friends! Finally joined community and now I am a member. I am in 3rd year of my computer science degree and have been looking at your site for guidance...
Hey guys Anyone know of a good and free modelling software for gas turbines that can model power plants and calculate at least the basic specifications such as efficiencies and...
I don't know any programming language and i want to start with C++ .Suggest me a good book.
WAVES,a National Level Technical Symposium organized by Society of Electrical and Electronics Engineers(SEEE), College of Engineering Guindy,Anna University, Chennai fosters innovation,where the best brains in the country showcase their talent....