yo! Miri here...

Hi everyone...
i am completely new in the world of engineering!!! I know next to nothing about this line as my family is filled with doctors...😒
And there is so many things you need to know...to decide. The first tricky one was choosing the stream... i choosed ECE. Hope its a good one.... Though Electrical seemed good one too...
Next one is college. chosen that as well... a ridiculously far away college from home. But they say the compassing is good....
Anyway class starts from august....
can't wait.😉

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to see an aspiring engineer from a doctors family 😀 Every branch in engineering is exciting in its own way. ECE will be a good combination of electrical , electronics and communications. Be active here and spend lot of time asking questions, reading and participating in existing discussions. It will not only make you better prepared for your engineering course but also expose you to views from awesomest engineers located in over 180 countries.

We look forward to your active participation.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    With college classes your CE class is also going to start. Looking forward to see you active here.
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Welcome to CE! 😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans, am E & C engineer, working , located in Bangalore. I have joined CE to get technical help/ advise/ clarifications when ever I am in need. And above...
After one B.Tech what kind of jobs an ECE student can get??? This question is eating me a lot. people are saying i shall get IT type jobs which i...
how to run wireless intrusion n detection software
Name: Shweta Punjabi Engineering Trade: Information Technology Location: Nagpur Occupation: Student (3rd yr) Hobbies & Interests: I just luv watchin movies, listenin music, playin badminton, net surfin and most importantly...
Six Really Hard Steps to become a good Programmer​ Step One: Suck It Up. Get in it for the long haul, or take up bird watching. Step Two: Write Lots...