Yo! I'm ON Guys! :)

Suspect Name: My name is Izhar! But.. iAstro will do! πŸ˜€

Suspect's Learning Field: Electronics & Telecommunication! πŸ˜‰

Tracked Location:
Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India!

Suspect's Occupation
: I'm currently a student. Diploma Final year in Electronics & Telecommunication field.

Hobbies & Interests: Umm... I'm a fond of drawing.. Playing Musical Instruments like Tabla I love to be in the shadow of technology.. Electronics & Computer Gadgets.. Devices n all! I have quite interest in reading magazines especially based on PCs & Electronics like PC Pro, PC World, PC Mag, Elektor, Circuit cellar etc etc!😁

His Aim in life
: Thats a secret, guys! Will tell you later soon!😎

I joined CrazyEngineers because: The reason is I just want to share my knowledge with all ya great great guys & to have my own little world of friends! I thought I might be helpful here & would be glad to take help too! As It goes on saying, 'Sharing is Caring'! πŸ˜›

By the way..
Sorry for editing the Templates, The Big k!
Hope You'll not KICK Me With The BIG K! hehe! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Glad to be here, guys!
See you in The Forum!😁

Thank You,
iAstro.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome to CE, iAstro!

Looking forward to see you active on the forum.
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    Welcome to CE iAstro. Make yourself at home. Nice to see someone as enthusiastic as you join our family πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @iAstro - Welcome to CE and the introduction template is only to help members introduce to the community πŸ˜‰ . We are happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover CE and what was your first impression?

We look forward to active participation from you!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    HI Izhar! Welcome to our family. Glad to have you here. πŸ˜€
    Keep an active participation with us.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Yo! Izhar, welcome to CE. Enjoy your stay here.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    nICE introduction

welcome to ce
  • iAstro
    iAstro
    Ooo Yeah! Cool Guys! Thank You for the welcome!:smile:

The_Big_K
    @iAstro - Welcome to CE and the introduction template is only to help members introduce to the community πŸ˜‰ . We are happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover CE and what was your first impression?

We look forward to active participation from you!
    Thank You, TBK! πŸ˜›

Oh! By the way.. I discovered CE when I was searching for my seminar topic. I searched almost everywhere & found CE. That thread describing 450+ Seminar topics was awesome! Upto this, My mind got an basic idea about CE. Then I found you, Your posts were superb too! I thought these all engineers looks craziest.. so why not to joint them? ...& I did the same.
    As a result, Now I'm one of the craziest engineers on Internet! 😁
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    Welcome to CE Family,have a great time here with all CEans.....
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE iastro
    hope you have a great learning experience here😁
  • callyD
    callyD
    Welcome to the forum! Nice to have you here.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!

Good Intro there πŸ˜€
  • iAstro
    iAstro
    Ooo Yeah! Thank you guys!
    I'll try my best to be here.. (By the way.. who wouldn't like to be with the awesome engineers? =) )!

Thank you for the warm welcome!

See you in the forum!😎
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Welcome to our CE family.
  • iAstro
    iAstro
    Thank you, Guys! πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi there, i have a DC device wich working on -48VDC (-41~-59 Volts). it's supplied by a rectifier (floating voltage of the rectifier is -54V). when the AC power got...
Hi I am a student of BSc Telecom Engineering. I believe that this site can be quite helpful in selecting my final year project. I am interested in projects related...
Official Website: BOSM 2010 | Annual Sports Festival of BITS Pilani About the BOSM (Taken from Official Website) - BOSM(BITS Open Sports Meet), the annual sports fest of BITS Pilani...
Hi am B.tech graduate from ECE i dont hav valid gate score to enter very good institution for M.tech
Hey, >>I have two arrays A and B. >>Now I want the derivative of B with respect to A at all points of A. >>So i move on to express...