Yet another so called "engineering aspirant"

Hiya CE's , this is Alien from Mars😁😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Finally...

Alien - we need your help in so many discussions on CE! Now that you're in, we're happy lots of our queries will be answered!

I hope you'll enjoy CE and help us spread the word in Mars!

PS: Anyone from Venus? Hello! 😁
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE Alien. Hope you spread the CE word in Mars and all the other galaxies you travel.
    Why don't you visit this thread started by our moderator Maro. We would like to know the methods you used to infiltrate this world. Click on this link #-Link-Snipped-#
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Welcome to CE, alien!
  • gohm
    gohm
    yes welcome Alien. You can help me settle the alien communication debate currently going on in a forum here with these Earthlings.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This blog has posts that interests all the youth around the world wherein, Youth is the time to go flashing from one end of the world to the other… to...
hey , m pursuing my 2nd year Mechanical Engg........i am very much interested in various revolutions taking in this field(e.g. the 6 Sigma Technology in vehicles,etc).........also as the fuel prices...
i 'v completed my 1yr frm cs branch(uptu)i want to do summet trainings at iits or niits next yr.i wanna know exact procedure,time etc.
Hey all, Need some help in working out what is goin on with my mosfet. Mosfet : IRFB38N20DPBF 200v 44amp N- Channel Its use: It receives a pulse from the...
I just loved the presentation here -> THIRST So, how can each of us save water? 😀