Yet another frustrated engineer of India, INDIAN ENGINEERING IS A GHETTO

Hello all ENTHUSIASTIC ENGINEERS of india.

I am yet another FURSTRATED ENGINEER of india.

My only mistake is that i love ENGINEERING and have GENES for it.

According to me, indian engineering is a GHETTO (inspired by Zed A Shaw, RAILS IS A GHETTO)

i had cleared IIIT-Bangalore written, but did not join, another mistake, because of indian mentality that MS is waste, MBA is good.

I am an arrogant person and straight forward, as i lack this quality of giving diplomatic answers and licking boots and this is the reason that why i would never be promoted as manager also.

Besides engineering, i am interested in indian authentic history as indian has been distorted by vested interests.

I am a right wing conservative and in present times, there is no right wing based parties in india.

If i would not have been an engineer, i would have been doing BHAGVAD GITA recitation and would have been explaining the entire 18 YOGAS which LORD KRISHNA told to ARJUNA

JAI BHAGWAAN PARASHURAM

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome to CE.

Spend some time on this thread:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    and get refreshed for your next goal😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Rao avare, why this down beat?
    All of us, right, left or centre go through this at some time or other. Especially if the workplace prefers the conventional to the innovative.
    Allow a small quote from Swami Vivekananda:
    'If you are poor, work. If you are rich, work. If you are burdened with seemingly unfair responsibilities, work. If disappointments come, work. If sorrow overwhelms you and loved ones seem not true, work. If health is threatened, work. When dreams are shattered and hope seems dead, work. Work as if your life is in peril. Its really is. No matter what ails you, work. Work faithfully. Work in faith. Work is the great remedy available for both mental and physical afflictions'

Swami Vivekananda

This helped me through many trying situations in the past 53 years of work as an engineer.

Welcome to CE.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rk rao
    If i would not have been an engineer, i would have been doing BHAGVAD GITA recitation and would have been explaining the entire 18 YOGAS which LORD KRISHNA told to ARJUNA

JAI BHAGWAAN PARASHURAM
    Do it anyway, sire.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE community.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Besides engineering, i am interested in indian authentic history as indian has been distorted by vested interests.
    Looking forward to your posts about this.

Welcome to CE World. Stay as long as you can here. 👍
  • rk rao
    rk rao
    bioramani
    Rao avare, why this down beat?
    All of us, right, left or centre go through this at some time or other. Especially if the workplace prefers the conventional to the innovative.
    Allow a small quote from Swami Vivekananda:
    'If you are poor, work. If you are rich, work. If you are burdened with seemingly unfair responsibilities, work. If disappointments come, work. If sorrow overwhelms you and loved ones seem not true, work. If health is threatened, work. When dreams are shattered and hope seems dead, work. Work as if your life is in peril. Its really is. No matter what ails you, work. Work faithfully. Work in faith. Work is the great remedy available for both mental and physical afflictions'

Swami Vivekananda

This helped me through many trying situations in the past 53 years of work as an engineer.
    Welcome to CE.

Respected sir,
    you have been working for 53 years, means you are a VETERAN.
    In those days, not only engineers,but even 10th class pass person used to garner more respect.
    Now days, even a Phd who has right qualities don't get any respect in india.
    why?
    because in your time, it was intelligence and passion along with culture which was the criteria.
    Now, it is only money which has become criteria to be judged as successful.
    Even my mother's father's elder brother was an engineer, in BIDAR STATE
    he was GOLD MEDALIST from NIZAM college.

Long long time back,
    and he had garnered more respect.
    Now, the trend have changed
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Intelligence apparently cannot be cultivated. Passion is from within.

That always wins; in the past, in the present and in the future.

I understand your frustration with the current state of affairs especially in our own state. If you internalize things and go after your passion you will be successful in your own evaluation, which is all that counts in the end.

Karmanyeva adhikaraste

Ashte
  • rk rao
    rk rao
    bioramani
    Intelligence apparently cannot be cultivated. Passion is from within.

That always wins; in the past, in the present and in the future.

I understand your frustration with the current state of affairs especially in our own state. If you internalize things and go after your passion you will be successful in your own evaluation, which is all that counts in the end.

Karmanyeva adhikaraste

Ashte

that last line is the thing which i got and fully understood

in 23 years of my life 😀

we only have RIGHTS over ACTIONS

but at no point on time, we have rights over the results.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"Concetto 2012" is 3 days technical fiesta organized by Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, Jharkand from 4th to 6th October, 2012. Concetto created a platform for budding entrepreneurs to showcase...
"ICRASE 2012" International Conference on Recent Advances in Science & Engineering is organized and sponsored by Association of Scholars & Professionals on 30th & 31st October, 2012. ICRASE 2012 created...
Hello, This is T. Thinakaran, an electrical and electronics engineer. I want to know - Why do electric machines take more starting current? Please provide reasons in replies.
Apple just sued Samsung for Pinch&zoom, like looking tablet and icons. My question is how can apple able to patent something which is an idea and shown publicly. One more...
"MindBend 2012" is a 4-day annual technical fest organized by SVNIT, Surat, Gujarat, from 10th to 13th October, 2012. There will be guest lectures, tech quiz's, tech expo, robotics workshop....