Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
Join this group to post and comment.
Yearback student. How to get placed in companies?
sir plz help me out !!!!!!! i am yearback student in engg.....i need to get placed in companies........so do i get placed??
The steps are as follows:-anand prsir plz help me out !!!!!!! i am yearback student in engg.....i need to get placed in companies........so do i get placed??
1. Prepare a professional, error-free resume.
2. Upload it to popular job portals
3. Make sure that you are well prepared for aptitude tests, technical and HR interview
4. Start looking for opportunities on job portals, forums and on the social media.
5. Have something that'd impress the recruiters: Have a good certification or have few projects coded on your own in the open source domain.
...and keep applying to startup companies who 'might' be willing to give you a chance for your skills.