Yearback student. How to get placed in companies?

sir plz help me out !!!!!!! i am yearback student in engg.....i need to get placed in companies........so do i get placed??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    anand pr
    sir plz help me out !!!!!!! i am yearback student in engg.....i need to get placed in companies........so do i get placed??
    The steps are as follows:-

1. Prepare a professional, error-free resume.
    2. Upload it to popular job portals
    3. Make sure that you are well prepared for aptitude tests, technical and HR interview
    4. Start looking for opportunities on job portals, forums and on the social media.
    5. Have something that'd impress the recruiters: Have a good certification or have few projects coded on your own in the open source domain.

...and keep applying to startup companies who 'might' be willing to give you a chance for your skills.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Born eldest of the four sisters in the family, Vidya Vellala got groomed as a leader from a very young age. Her father called her the 'engine of the rail'....
A drop of water has its own essence in nurturing lives on Earth. The gargantuan Sun is up there to constantly keep an eye on us. Humans, (taking a leap)...
The Zen mobile, an indigenously built smartphone company has launched its recent low budget smartphone Cinemax 3 in india. Being a successor to the Cinemax 2, it has grown it's...
By the end of 2010; after running CrazyEngineers for ~5 years, it was clear to us that we need to grow beyond discussions. We imagined future of CrazyEngineers as a...
Whenever a new application is built, the first question which prompts up is about web accessibility. Since each and almost every application feature of CrazyEngineers.io will be specifically for engineering...