Yearback in engineering...

What will be the effect of yearback in engineering?One of my friend completed his engineering in 8 years.Does he has any carrier option with his degree for jobs and all?Can he apply for government sector? Please give me knowledge about it.He is totally depressed regarding his carrier....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rahul@26
    What will be the effect of yearback in engineering?One of my friend completed his engineering in 8 years.Does he has any carrier option with his degree for jobs and all?Can he apply for government sector? Please give me knowledge about it.He is totally depressed regarding his carrier....
    I personally know someone who got their degree in 6 years, then struggled really hard for 2-3 years just to get a 'basic', low paying job. Hard work and lot of struggle continued for next 2-4 years and now they're doing super well. Settled in the USA, with salary to make their friends jealous.

The point is - degree alone doesn't determine one's destiny. It's all about what you really want to achieve and how much struggle you've left in you.

Regarding opportunities - your friend will have to keep finding the right opportunity without getting depressed. Luck always favours those who try really hard.
  • Rahul.t
    Rahul.t
    Some companies will not allow you to sit in their recruitment process. But a lot of companies do not care about it. So it will depend on case to case.

It will be tougher than others but you can still get a decent job.
    All the best!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Before opening the box of today’s artistic-technology news, can we ask ourselves why scientists are trying to make a painter out of an AI-powered bot? While painting is certainly not...
If in case I have written the exam well and I am not in a position to go to US then will that certificate will be useful in India for...
I had an interesting request for an embedded system awhile back. The board was to boot fully into vxWorks, then load a couple different other vxWorks images into memory and...
What was the first computer that you ever had or used? I had a TI 99-4A
My new uDrone concept. Virtually undetectable and can deploy in mass quantities.