Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
Join this group to post and comment.
year back in B.E, aggregate low, will i be able to make it to the IIT's
hi guys, i finshed my B.E in 2011 with a year back. But my aggregate is low (54%). i want to make up for it by doing m.tech in a prestigious college like IIT. Am i eligilbe to write GATE 2013?
Copy pasting the GATE Eligibility Criteria from official website:-
- Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
- Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/Technology/Architecture (Post-B.Sc./Post-Diploma) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
- Master's degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
- Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master's degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology.
- Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master's degree programme or Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by Institute of Engineers (India); AMICE by Institute of Civil Engineers (India)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
i have been through this and it states 4 yrs after 10+2 in brackets whereas i have taken 5 yrs... can u clarify this for me? thx anyways
4 or 5 years is equivalent!GAUTAM MOHITEi have been through this and it states 4 yrs after 10+2 in brackets whereas i have taken 5 yrs... can u clarify this for me? thx anyways
ok thx a lotPraveen-Kumar4 or 5 years is equivalent!