Yeah... I am Crazzzy!

Hi every one, I am new here. Don't know why I took this long to reach here, but Yeah.. I wanna be a real crazzzzy engineer! I am shaheen, mechanical engineering graduate from NIT calicut, currently working in Mumbai for past one year. Not so great with what I am doing right now 😔 . I wish if I could join in some research based jobs. I wanna learn, do researches or kind of jobs preferably in fluid mechanics-dynamics etc... Anyway, thanks for taking me into your community.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NASA's new propulsion technology, named Heliopause Electrostatic Rapid Transit System Electric Sail or HERTS E-Sail is all set to revolutionize space travel. The system, specifically aimed to accommodate long-distance missions,...
Google has decided to reincarnate its official Google Calendar application with a cool new “Goal” feature. As reported in their official blog, it will allow you to keep track of...
Just found that one of the test domains I had on DigitalOcean got hacked; and after lot of troubleshooting and attempts to find the root cause, it's apparent that the...
Hi my GRE score is 328, m perusing btech in automobile. I have applied for masters in automobile at university of Michigan, Georgia tech, Clemson nd university of Pennsylvania. Which...
hey!! good to read your blog... i am an IT engineering student persuing my degree. To b specific in 2 yr of engineering... i took admission in engineering frm parents...