Yamuna Expressway - Delhi To Agra - 165 Km - 6 Lanes Highway

The Yamuna Expressway, a 165 km long high-way from Delhi to Agra opens today. The 6 lane highway is expected to cut the commute time between Delhi and Agra to just ~2 hours. I thought it'd be interesting to seek insights on construction from the civil engineering folks here.

Following are the quick construction facts I got from the official website -

Screen Shot 2012-08-09 at 11.06.12 AMScreen Shot 2012-08-09 at 11.06.26 AM

Aerial_view_of_Yamuna_Expressway

If anyone's visited the expressway, please post photos 😁

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    This is starting point located near to Greater Noida. Last year I visited this place and it was near completion. Un-Doubtfully highway is awesome and so the Greater noida .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wondering whether we can get some construction related discussions here on CE. I've always enjoyed Civil Engineering discussions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

At least for me,can't dismiss at 1st time otherwise will get late and snooze at least 4-5 times before actually waking up☕
Name: Kaushal Kushwaha *Engineering Trade: Instrumentation Location: Jorhat, Assam *Occupation: Student Work Experience: none *Hobbies & Interests: to read books and play Chess, interest in Instrumentation Field *Aim in life:...
why vacuum is maintained in condenser in case of closed cycle operation in power plant working ??
Hey all i am a beginner to DAC and need to understand all the functionality of it can anyone help me in knowing what is DAC all about and can...
Hello, i am working in a small company as a software tester. Here, we do manual testing and it's basic only. I would like to learn more like tools, tips,...