Yamaha Zuma 125 - should it come to India?

I've often wondered why there are no super scooters, and to my recent surprise, Yamaha did have quite a few attractive models to portray. Let me share a few pictures with you guys so that you get the picture better:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
This one you see on the top is the new 2013 Zuma 125 from Yamaha. You can check the specs out #-Link-Snipped-#.

So what do you think? Do we need such monsters in India?

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    For spending over 2lakh on this scooter it is better to invest on musculine bikes.I checked it out and it was overpriced friend.Are you ready to shell out 3390$ for this scooter¿
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    I think they can reduce the price to atleast 1.5 lakh rupees. People are willing to shell out 80k and above for Vespa, so why not for this? Besides Scooters are apt for busier cities. You should also check out Zuma 50F for a cheaper version.
    CSK AUTO
    For spending over 2lakh on this scooter it is better to invest on musculine bikes.I checked it out and it was overpriced friend.Are you ready to shell out 3390$ for this scooter¿
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    No way that can compete vespa.Vespa defuminitely outbeats zuma series.
    I accept that it is having better masculine structure but specs dont impress me to shell out 2500$ for zuma50f
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    This looks like a good configuration for a scooter. But 2lakhs for a scooter? No No No.
    I could add that fund towards getting a sportsbike for myself instead of this one. And even if Yamaha thinks to launch it in Indian Market, it will be a failed product as per my views. No one is buying a scooter for 2 lakhs when they can get a Nano for that much

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ONLY FOR CLASS & CLASSIC LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of us know little or few things about this about this masculine bike.Its non other than Royal Enfield which is famous for its...
Finally, we've began noticing some 'real' innovation in the way bicycles work. Say hello to Varibike - the bicycle that lets you pedal with not only legs but also using...
Here are some beautiful buildings that are very eco friendly and sustainable. Worth emulating. I like the Hobbit House and the Craves. https://cr4.globalspec.com/blogentry...g-Eco-Buildings-In-The-World?frmtrk=cr4digest
hi guys please tell how to get permission for open solar plant.(not solar panel) reply as soon as possible .
Today our CEan @Nayan Goenka and @cooldudeiet is celebrating their birthday. 🎉 ​Wish you Many Many Happy Returns of the Day.