yahoo removed 1500 employees

I heard that Yahoo removed 1500 employees
is it real or it is a rumor 😒

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Its not a rumor. Jerry Yang wrote an email to all employees clearly saying that Yahoo will reduce its workforce by 10%. That accounts to about 1500 employees.

However the layoffs will happen over the next couple of weeks.
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    Then what about other companies!
    are they in the same decision?😒
  • ajay_chakra
    ajay_chakra
    Hey is it true

Can i know why he made that decision

Need more information.....!
  • Differential
    Differential
    maybe global meltdown !
  • mahul
    mahul
    But the product industry shouldn't be that badly hit by the recent slump. Can the corporates shed some light on the possible reasons for downsizing?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mahul
    But the product industry shouldn't be that badly hit by the recent slump. Can the corporates shed some light on the possible reasons for downsizing?
    Product industry is badly hit by the slump. Yahoo is another story. They haven't been doing well since long time.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What are the advantages of using "Offsetted Crank" technology in recent IC engines.. May i know which cars have implemented this concept??
Hi recently brought an old compressor is currently wired to three phase but can apparently be used on 230 single phase (it actually says this on the compressor) the wires...
Has anyone done a matlab project on airline reservation system?
Could anyone please explain the difference between CORE 2 DUO and DUAL CORE? thanks
It is a path breaking startup venture seeking a social dividend by introduction of low cost affordable appropriate technology in rural agriculture and transportation sectors. Committed to innovation and social...