30 Oct 2007

Yahoo Messenger Beta (v 9.0) download !

CEans,

Yahoo messenger fans can try out the beta version of Yahoo Messenger. Take a look at this site - https://beta.messenger.yahoo.com/

😁

Enjoy!

-The Big K-
pankaj jain

pankaj jain

Branch Unspecified
31 Oct 2007
thanks buddy for the link
31 Oct 2007
You're welcome 😁

I'm running YM Beta on Windows Vista Business edition and I can see that there are few obvious bugs. First of all, I'm unable to load IndiChat plugin! Secondly, having subscribed to phoneOut, a call history window automatically opens up and there is no way to prevent it from opening by default.

-The Big K-
ritav19

ritav19

Branch Unspecified
20 Dec 2008
Until now i have used Skype for phone calls with my friends. In YM i cannot make calls like in Skype. I have a lot of friend on yahoo messenger , that why i am using it. I get it from here ( Yahoo Messenger 9 Free Download - Chat online,make conversations and phone calls with friends and family 15908)
I suppose is latest version, but i am not very happy with that.
20 Dec 2008
Skype is better for online telephony, no doubt about it. You can make calls on YM like Skype. What problem are you facing?
21 Dec 2008
The_Big_K
Skype is better for online telephony, no doubt about it. You can make calls on YM like Skype. What problem are you facing?

Personally I wont suggest you to go for YM 9.0. I used this and its 😕 Not at all great.

biggi - Online calls quality using skype - No comparison buddy, Its simply Awesome. However the internet users whose billing is based on data used, YM and Gtalk uses much lesser bandwidth then skype does.
Ashraf HZ

Ashraf HZ

Communications
21 Dec 2008
Skype is awesome. Though, I wonder how it compares to Gizmo? Is it really important to use SIP?

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.