Yahoo Messenger Beta (v 9.0) download !

CEans,

Yahoo messenger fans can try out the beta version of Yahoo Messenger. Take a look at this site - #-Link-Snipped-#

😁

Enjoy!

-The Big K-

Replies

• pankaj jain
    pankaj jain
    thanks buddy for the link
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You're welcome 😁

I'm running YM Beta on Windows Vista Business edition and I can see that there are few obvious bugs. First of all, I'm unable to load IndiChat plugin! Secondly, having subscribed to phoneOut, a call history window automatically opens up and there is no way to prevent it from opening by default.

-The Big K-
  • ritav19
    ritav19
    Until now i have used Skype for phone calls with my friends. In YM i cannot make calls like in Skype. I have a lot of friend on yahoo messenger , that why i am using it. I get it from here ( #-Link-Snipped-#
    I suppose is latest version, but i am not very happy with that.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Skype is better for online telephony, no doubt about it. You can make calls on YM like Skype. What problem are you facing?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Skype is better for online telephony, no doubt about it. You can make calls on YM like Skype. What problem are you facing?

Personally I wont suggest you to go for YM 9.0. I used this and its 😕 Not at all great.

biggi - Online calls quality using skype - No comparison buddy, Its simply Awesome. However the internet users whose billing is based on data used, YM and Gtalk uses much lesser bandwidth then skype does.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Skype is awesome. Though, I wonder how it compares to Gizmo? Is it really important to use SIP?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I am new to this forum. I have completed my BTech in Electronics and Telecom. this year. I got a job in software ,currently developing aplication on symbian...
Hello EvryBdy, I have a TMS470r1a128 ARM IC but dont have a utility software using which i can download my program from my PC into the it I surfed a...
I am Saurabh from Sardar Patel Inst. of Tech. ( SP ), Mumbai. I hav just joined the crazy people's gang and am looking for a gr8 leaning experience from...
Hallo guys Guess im new!need some help on a instrumentation and control project.....its my diploma final year.....
hello friends, could any one of you tell me what exactly is the use of "scroll lock" key in the keyboard😎