Yahoo Mail Adds Contacts & Chat list in sidebar

Google did it first and then others followed. But Yahoo seems to be too late to implement this simple useful feature.

I logged on to my Yahoo Mail account after many months (I rely on Gmail these days) and found out that they have implemented the Contacts & Chat list in sidebar just like Gmail.

What do you think? What should Yahoo do to make people stick to Yahoo mail?

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    spams I think it is major reason that makes me not to use yahoo mail

I think yahoo should pay special attention to their spam filteration procedures
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    I dont know why but i'm so comfortable using yahoo. and the most confusing part is i have never recieved any spams in my mail box too. i have a g mail account but hardly use it.😀
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    @biggie: this feature is added in yahoomail before almost 6-7 months ago as i know ,and also they have launched the web version of yahoo messenger.i have the yahoo account before gmail one.but this is working fine.ya but in one way as gmail has the chat setup already so new users attracting more and more to gmail as compared to yahoo.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, I want to read source code of routing protocols --rip , ospf , bgp . I am not able to find the materials which will properly guide me...
hovercraft is a aerial machine that tends to run 1-2m above ground level.m sure ther has to be some aerodynamical design considerations...plz help me to figure it out...
hi all i just wanna know if zcams are being sold i could not get any good info from google please help
I was wondering, we generally use Blogger, Wordpress etc. for blogging. But, we also can create our own blog. What's the procedure? How it can be done? Big_K has it's...
Hi, Any one knows the solution, am trying to attach the encrypted SQLite database adobe air-adobe flex bulder , it does not get sqlconnection.attach throws error, though the given key...