Yahoo Homepage Ads Crash My Browser!

Has anyone noticed this? Those crappy flash ads on Yahoo's homepage crash my Firefox. [​IMG]

It has happened for the 4[sup]th[/sup] time today. [​IMG]

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    tried CHROME???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I have had almost every other browser ever produced on the Internet on my system. But FF remains the browser of choice. I've stopped visiting Yahoo's homepage

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Can anyone explain me the process of Induction heating or any material wud be appreciated... I want to know how Soldering is done through Induction heating its urgent because...
Guys i am using a ready made R/C car for my project and the project needs a slow moving car or something like that.But the R/C moves so rapidly that...
Hello Freshers, I have recieved few resumes and after going through , I would share these points with you You might be already having varied copies of resumes with you....
Hello, I'm doing a project at the minute, but because i've limited technical knowledge i'm stumped. Basically what i want to do is to link an ordinary satnav with a...
I'm looking for a solution for a single-pole switch(similar to a home light-switch) that can be turned off from 50'. There will be line of site. The device to be...