Yahoo had fixed the Secuirty Vulnerabity that caused HACKING !!!

Yahoo announced on Friday that it has fixed and rolled out the patch for the the defect that allowed hackers to hack more than 450k user's passwords. Per Yahoo they had deployed additional security measures for affected Yahoo! users.

Just to note that hacker group D33Ds Company took the responsibility for the hacking more than 453,000 accounts, stating that they used a basic SQL injection vulnerability in a Yahoo service to steal the usernames and passwords.

According to Yahoo, User that registered as providers with Associated Content before the 2010 acquisition were the only affected victims of the theft.

-CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Its not even a fortnight when Apple announced that they would not be complying the EPEAT certification. On Friday, Apple published a blog on their website stating that lots of...
Wish to know how to integrate paypal account with the freelancer account? I am from India and wondering if that's a good option.
so in almost every game or application we see a loading screen .The logic behind it is so easy look at these simple program https://www.koolcomputer.com/learn-java-loading-screen/
hai i completed engineering in electronic and communication 2012. i attended for c dac entrance test, i got 420 rank....over all three section. there are embedded,vlsi. there is conflict, regarding...
Being a Web Developer, particularly a Front End Engineer, we try planning the layout first, using the HTML Tags and stuff, and then think of building the CSS. The first...