Xyntech Solutions

I'm the member of Xyntech Solutions (Mumbai).
Xyntech Solutions, an emerging Engineering OrganizationWe provide total engineering services for Power Plants of various sizes & fuels, Petrochemical, Chemical & Pharmaceutical Projects. Our dynamic team consist an experts from all disciplines for complete project implementation under one roof. The organization is led by professional consulting engineers having experience in the fields of engineering & project implementation.

With a well qualified & experienced team in the basic disciplines of Engineering (Process, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Controls/Instruments) & Business Administration, we provide services in four major stream of-

• Business Development.
  • Product Development
  • Engineering Services, incl. Basic & Detail Engineering
  • Project Management
  • Onsite Assistance
We undertake bulk operations and specialize in undertaking corporate offers to cater the needs of different organizations. Our sole aim is to provide exquisite of features to the concept of Engineering & Business Development.

Xyntech’s success is attributed to its relentless focus on business intelligence to provide the latest engineering solutions through established system of design and engineering powered by its rich human assets. One of the important cornerstones of our success has been the strict adherence to various process & design standards that has helped us to provide efficient & quality services to our esteemed clients.

We also provide specialized services in 2D drafting of Process, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical, Instrumentation & Civil. We realize the importance of having accurate technical drawing in any engineering process and promotional efforts to get the best outcome. With this in mind, Xyntech is going to provide you with high quality technical drafting for engineering projects.
We believe in partnering with clients to provide sound and affordable business solutions that help increase your profitability. So, while you concentrate on your core area of business, we will provide you excellent services that meet international standards.

I would like to arrange a personal introductory session to further emphasize on our company’s merits.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, team Xyntech. We look forward to your team's active participation in all the discussions here on CE.
  • Gautam Vadnere
    Gautam Vadnere
    We will
  • Gautam Vadnere
    Gautam Vadnere
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, team Xyntech. We look forward to your team's active participation in all the discussions here on CE.
    Hi,

Actually i need to get in touch with the engineers who are proficient in working with Oil & Gas Operations. But i'm not getting the clue how can i introduce myself to them, using this forum. As we are having a very versatile projects for which we need a engineers specialize in their trades & willing to work as a part of our satellite office. Please help me with the above subjects.

Gautam Vadnere
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You may simply post your requirement in the jobs/careers section. Interested participants will definitely contact you through personal conversation.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We are in process of developing a new product for which we need a group of engineers from Mechanical having knowledge of HVAC & Electrical background on part time basis....
hey i want to create a project on timetable generator can any one help me please
Hello frndz plzz kindly suggest me an attractive n refreshing technical event (apart from blind coding or sode combat n such events) for the techfest at my college.It should be...
hie.....i am kinda stuck!!! my guide wants me to choose topics from the list of ideas which have been done by my senior!!! help me out!!! i need some ideas...
Google has this interesting way of naming the versions of android mobile operating system. Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and so on. I was thinking if Android was...