Xperia Go ST27i - Any Sony Fans here?

Xperia go (ST27i) is a sleek and fast smartphone with the highest rating of durability, IP67.
Not that we only go looking for these specs while buying a new smartphone, but this means Xperia go has the highest protection against dust and water available for any smartphone on the market now.
Xperia go will launch in the US market under the name "Xperia advance". Developers can develop their own smart extensions with the Smart Extension SDK.
For specs, check this video out -

Anyone here looking forward to getting a new sony phone?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Popular Website, The Hindu seems to be down. I've been constantly getting the following error - Proxy Error The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server. The...
CAN A WEAPON BE CREATED WHICH DETECTS THE SPEED AND VELOCITY OF THE OTHER MISSILE OR BOMB AND IT THROWS A MISSILE OR BOMB ITH THE SAME SAME VELOCITY AND...
hey guys......... the time running depends on the mass around us...... for example the time near the pyramids is slower when compared to the time running in the nearer other...
IM A EEE STUDENT AND I'VE COMPLETED MY 1ST YR AND CAN U PRESCRIBE THE BEST BOOKS FOR SECOND YEAR ?
How many of you have faced this situation lol. I bet there would be many ๐Ÿ˜