XOLO Win Tablet Price In India Is Rs. 19,990, Specs - 10.1 inch, Windows 8.1, AMD Processor

XOLO has today launched its first Windows 8.1 OS running tablet called the 'Xolo Win', which is incidentally also the first AMD processor powered tablet in India. It is modeled with a unique Accelerated Processing Unit (APU) which features both a CPU & GPU on a single chip. The company believes that the tablet will be a great travel companion for the users. It weighs about 700 grams and its thickness is less than half an inch. The battery takes up to 3 hours to get fully charged and lasts for about 6 hours. Powered by a AMD Temash A4-1200 processor, the XOLO Win tablet comes with a base clock of 1 GHz, a 28-nanometer chip with a Radeon HD 8180 graphics core, a Southbridge with various input/output ports, and a single-channel DDR3L-1066 memory controller.

Let us take a look at the tech specs, features and price of the new Windows 8.1 OS running tablet from XOLO. Along with a 10.1 inch LED screen that has a 1366 x 768 pixel resolution display with 10 point multitouch, the tablet comes with an average 2 megapixel camera on the rear and a 1 megapixel one on the front. The hard drive size is 32 GB eMMC and RAM is 2 GB.

xolo-win-windows-tablet-1

xolo-win-windows-tablet-2 xolo-win-windows-tablet-5 xolo-win-windows-tablet-3 xolo-win-windows-tablet-4

Among the different ports found on the XOLO Win tablet's body, there are - mini SD Card slot, HDMI port, Internet via dongle and users can connect a keyboard, printer, mouse and headphones via USB Port. The connectivity needs are catered to using 3G and WiFi. Among the several apps that come preloaded with the tablet, the prominent ones are - Microsoft Office application package, Amazon Kindle, Microsoft Skype and One Drive apps along with Xbox Live games.

The Xolo Win tablet is launched at a price of Rs. 19,990 along with some cool offers. Buyers can exchange their old tablet and get up to Rs. 5000 off on Xolo Win Tablet, or if you choose to rate and review the product, you get Rs. 200 cash back. There's also an offer of getting an extra 50% off on next purchase of Bluetooth Keyboard or getting preselected eBooks worth Rs. 1500 for free on Flipkart. Moreover, if you choose to exchange any of your old gadgets for a XOLO Win Tablet, you become eligible for a minimum discount of Rs. 3000.

That's all about the technical specifications, features and offers available with XOLO Win tablet. Among the competitors for this one in India, the Windows OS running tablets include - Acer Iconia W3 Tablet Launched - Tech Specs, Price & Availability Here, ASUS Brings Joys To Both Windows 8.1 & Android Enthusiasts With Transformer Book T100 & ASUS Fonepad, Dell Venue 7 and 8 Tablets Launched In India - Specs, Features & Price Out and Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 Launch In October Along With Windows 8, Tech Specs Out!.

How do you like the specs and price of the XOLO Win? Will it stand a chance against its competitors? Share your thoughts with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello sir! I am nazeer, I just written my b-tech final yr exms. I expected my aggregate of 60%.I think I having a better knowledge upon practical knowledge.what step can...
Bewakoof.com, the brand that sells creative merchandise, is co-founded by the duo from IIT Bombay (2011 Batch) Alumni - Siddharth Munot and Prabhkiran Singh. Self-motivated and passionate by nature, both...
Is there anyone who want to work with me on automobile project? I want a great team. If anybody interested please leave your comment
Hey there! I want to know any good 'free' resources to learn about CSS Animation 😀 Thanks in advance
Oppo India has launched the Find 7a smartphone, a downgraded version of its earlier device - Find 7 today. This phone runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean wrapped under the...